The Composites Research Network is an initiative of The University of British Columbia (UBC) in collaboration with key stakeholders across Canada and other national and international initiatives.
The following groups are lead participants in CRN. These are clustered into geographical nodes:
Hub and main node: British Columbia: UBC-Vancouver
- British Columbia: UBC-Okanagan
- British Columbia: University of Victoria
- British Columbia: Camosun Innovates, Camosun College
- Alberta: University of Alberta
- Alberta: University of Lethbridge
- Ontario: Fraunhofer Project Centre at Western University
- Saskatchewan: Canadian Light Source
- Quebec: McGill University
CRN Membership provides organizations with access to CRN training events, laboratory facilities and expertise. It also fosters important collaboration, which defines the ongoing strategic direction of CRN research projects.
We are grateful for the continued support of all our members and are actively seeking new industry partners.
Tier 1 Members
Tier 2 Members
We are grateful to our government funding partners for enabling the establishment and ongoing activities of the CRN:
Please contact your NRC-IRAP ITA for more information on this opportunity.